How Our Law Firm Is Different
Welcome to Chillag & Associates. We have a unique practice that focuses on protecting and growing your family wealth.
First, let me start by telling you a little about myself. I have been practicing law since 1983. In addition to being an attorney, I am also a Certified Public Accountant and Licensed Real Estate Broker. My practice focuses on estate planning, real estate and business. You might think that those are very different areas of law, but in fact they are very much interrelated when it comes to overseeing the legal needs of our clients. Many of our clients have significant real estate assets, own their own businesses, have children and other family members that they love and want to protect. We help our clients integrate all those aspects of their lives to provide them with the greatest protection and planning so that they can grow their wealth without worrying.
Life is hectic and things change quickly. It is difficult to be on top of everything with changes happening daily. That’s where we step in. We stay on top of the legal changes so you don’t have to, we are always investigating ways to provide you with legal, financial or tax benefits, and we make sure that your family’s protection plan remains up to date as your life changes. We provide you with peace of mind, which is such a valuable asset.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE CHILLAG & ASSOCIATES . . .
So how do you choose the right attorney? Unfortunately, the process of finding the right attorney can be time consuming and uncertain. Here’s why you should choose Chillag & Associates as your Family Wealth Attorney.
- As a small firm we take the time to fully understand you and all your family needs.
- Chillag & Associates is a member of Wealth Counsel®, a collaborative network of more than 2,000 attorneys throughout all fifty states that work closely on wealth planning issues and provide the most comprehensive, up to date information.
- We have over 25 years of experience advising small business owners in preserving and growing their business and, thus, their personal wealth
- As a CPA I am equipped to effectively work with your other financial advisors to review and analyze financial statements and understand the tax consequences of your decisions.
- As a real estate broker (as well as a real estate investor), I understand the ins and outs of these assets and am able to advise you on the long term benefit they can provide to your family.
- We encourage communication with our clients. A lot of what we do is billed on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises.
- If you need legal assistance in an area that is not in the realm of our practice, we have a vast group of highly qualified attorneys that we refer to and work closely with to ensure your legal protection.
WE HELP YOU PREPARE FOR LIFE . . .
We have your needs in mind. We understand you are busy, you have a growing family and/or business, you are planning for a life of prosperity and you value ease, convenience and efficiency.
You want to know you’ve made the best decisions for your family and your business. You want to make sure that the plan you have put in place will work when your loved ones need it most. You want to make sure your children are taken care of in the best way possible and will be prepared to receive your wealth if anything happens to you. That is our focus as well.
One day you will need a lawyer. I don’t know when and I don’t know why, but when you do, you will be grateful you can call on us and we’ll be here to advise you or get you out of a jam.
I would love to be your trusted advisor who helps you to make the very best personal, legal, financial, and business decisions for your family. I look forward to working with you and your family.
To your wealth and prosperity,