Nancy Chillag In The Press
Menlo Park attorney Nancy Chillag is available for TV, radio or print interviews on a wide range of legal, business and real estate issues including (but not limited to):
- Asset Protection
- Naming guardians for minor kids
- Wills, trusts and how to protect the people and things you love
- Incapacity planning
- Medi-Cal planning and planning for aging parents
- Short Sales
- Asset Protection
- Contract Issues
- Business Succession / Estate Plans
- Business Formation
- Insurance, Tax, Financial and Legal Issues
To book Nancy Chillag as guest on your next show or to request an interview, please call (650) 321-6796 or email nancy @ chillag.com.
To view Nancy Chillag's recent press appearances, please see the videos and links below:
* Peninsula attorney, Nancy Chillag, discusses "The Sandwich Generation: How to Care for Young Kids and Aging Parents" on CBS San Francisco's A Closer Look. You can also grab a copy of Nancy's free report, Surviving the ‘Sandwiched’ Years: 5 Legal and Financial Traps to Avoid When Caring for Kids and Aging Parents, at www.sandwichlifeline.com
* San Fransisco same-sex attorney Nancy Chillag interviewed by the San Francisco Examiner on lingering estate planning concerns for same-sex couples following the historic DOMA and Prop 8 Rulings.
* Bay Area real estate attorney Nancy Chillag discusses distressed seller issues, short sales and foreclosures, with Pat Kapowich
* Read Menlo Park Elder lawyer Nancy Chillag's article in the Menlo Park-Atherton Patch on how to protect yourself when caring for kids and aging parents as a "Sandwich Generation Kid".
*Nancy was interviewed on Wise Women Radio on ways to protect your kids if the unthinkable happens to you. Learn easy ways to make sure your kids would be raised by the people you want, in a way you want, if death or incapacity should occur.
* Nancy was interviewed on KDOW where she discussed the "7 Lethal Mistakes Real Estate Investors Make that Cost Them a Ton of Money and How To Avoid Them." She concentrated on protecting your investments through the use of a combination of insurance, entities and estate planning. You can listen to the interview and get a copy of her report by visiting www.protectmyrealestate.com
* The San Francisco Examiner interviewed Nancy about the importance of listing the right people on school emergency cards and naming legal guardians for your minor kids. Read the article, "Mother, attorney stresses emergency contacts for kids".
* InMenlo.com featured Nancy in an article discussing the short-comings of school emergency cards and how they really don’t protect your kids. This is such an important topic because school emergency cards only give the people listed on them permission to pick your child up from school if they are sick or something comes up, NOT take temporary custody of them if mom or dad is injured or killed during school hours.
* Listen as Nancy teaches in this radio interview on Wise Women Radio how to set up an exit plan for your real estate business.
* The Trust Advisor Blog talked to Nancy Chillag about the possible distribution of Steve Jobs' fortune following his death in October 2011. Read the whole article here.
* Read Nancy's column in Qualified Remodeler Magazine.
* Menlo Park Real Estate Lawyer, Nancy Chillag, interviewed on Real Estate 360 (KDOW 1220 am) by Tom Wilson:
Nancy A. Chillag is the founder and CEO of Chillag & Associates, PC, a Menlo Park law firm dedicated to helping families and business professionals in the areas of estate planning, real estate and business law. With over 25 years of experience in the legal field, Nancy is also a certified public accountant, real estate broker, sought after public speaker and author of, “Building by the Book: Legal Advice for Contractors,” and “How to Survive a Remodel”.